MENU

Slide

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Hellofidel: Hahahahs, hello you back!
I bought it at Forever21, and it's a top, not a dress. (:

Hey ya: Hey dear, i got the medium sized on at 174SGD?
Somewhere around there~

Missykerlynn: Hey babe, could you resent me?
I search my gmail but don've your pics leh.

Xueli: Hello classmate! :D

Hime: Hey dear, I bought it thru a spree,
The organizer ordered via an agent from japan.

Hi: Hey dear, Yeah i thought so too!
Until daphy brought me there,
And the supermarket and food area is at B1!

Dropby: Hahahas, thanks alot!
But my hair very flat when it's straight leh.
Can't stand flat hair. :x

Hime: I don't get paid for blogging,
Just when nuffnang gives me advertisments on my blog,
As long as i get alot of clicks per day i get paid.

Bao: Hahahahas! How do you draw a pancake
when the pancake itself is round? :x
draw doremon lah. Heheh.
Hahahas, thank you! Sometimes when i lazy,
also don't bother to style hair to school already.

.: Hello back bimbo, You're so rude.
Please use your brain,
Am i even obligated to reply your email?
So many girls email me everyday to ask about
modelling and where i buy my loots,
you think i must reply every single one?









Heyo reeeeeaders,
I'm so sorry i've been dragging to blog this post forever.
I'm feeling daaaaamn lerthargic recently.

Went to watch Formula Drift last week
The weather is totally fucked man!
!@#$%^&*

And should know by now, I hate hate hate the sun.
I can't stand heat for nuts.




Thank god my boy bought tics for Grandstand.
One ticket for 33SGD

If not, i'll def kill him, or i'll call a cab and go straight home!



Sooooo sunny, Can you imagine,
from the carpark walk to grandstand,
then grandstand walk back to carpark.
And i got totally tanned already?

And i applied sunblock for god's sake!
Feel like screaming when i went back
to my boy's home and saw my tanned body.
-.- Screaming my head off that's what i want!
ARGH.



Watch video, Watch video!
Part 2 videos would be up on my boy's blog.
http://reonu5142.blogspot.com







Anyway, it's very nice!
And kinda funny, One of the singapore contestant,
He banged him front bumper off then,
dunno why he made a turn and banged another bumper off!
So it's like, front/back bumper all gone!

Then then 2 AE86, (Yes, the famous jay chou tofu car!)

LOL, one front bumper drop, one back bumper drop!
@#$%^&* Damn crazy man.


Pictures pictures!









So gay lah, He's wearing my shades and i'm wearing his!
Hahahahhas, gay shit.


It ended at like 4 plus - 5pm?
walked back to the carpark and we perspired like siao!
THE SUN IS MADNESS MAN!
@#$%^&*





So i littered his car with all my wet tissues/tissues. :x



He was like, " Walao, you always degrade my car like that!"
LOL! stupid swifty.






Haven't been doing much lately,
School, slacking, baking, movies, boyf.
The works.

The other day, boyf's car battery suddenly went flat
when he was coming out to fetch me over for a movie.
Waited for so looooong!

Went mad and did something to my hair and
went into my camwhore madness mode.
Blah.









Boyf & terry love this shot.
I really do not know why!


... looks like i'm wearing a wig. Hah.


Puff!



Anyway, boyf picked me up,
Then we were lazy to go out so went back to
his place and watched PS: I love you.
Gosh, i cried like... )':






the other day my mummy run into my room
and asked me to come out and look at my mimao.




Goshhh, So cute right.
Lying on the teddy's lap, Both Mimao and Butter
didn't even move an inch when my camera
came so close to them. Really like statue!




My lovlies classmates!
I miss Sara~


Sara, Me and Priscilia.




A hell lot of my classmates thought
i'm mixed blood or something.
Argh, I'm not!



Went out with boyf yesterday,
Went to Suntec and bought some "props"
for our couple shoot tmr. Couple shoot!
I'm so damn excited. :D

Will def post them up when i get them!





Then we watched "Ironman"


It was really funny lah,
4stars for Ironman!


Then we went to Liang court,
bought somemore stuff for our shoot tmr!






I've got 1 week study break next week,
2 papers next next week,
and holiday for the next 3 weeks after exam week.
WTH, Very boring you know!

I'd rather go to school. -.-
Yay, i've afew paid shoots next week.
Ka-ching, Ka-ching! $




Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: